Yes, I just tried it and got the error -- I do not have access to view it.

Thanks Christoph

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Easter, David
Sent: Tuesday, March 08, 2011 11:10 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: whats new

Note that the link below is for BMC Partners and BMC employees only and would
not be available to the majority of customers.

-David J. Easter
Manager of Product Management, Remedy Platform
BMC Software, Inc.

The opinions, statements, and/or suggested courses of action expressed in this
E-mail do not necessarily reflect those of BMC Software, Inc.  My voluntary
participation in this forum is not intended to convey a role as a spokesperson,
liaison or public relations representative for BMC Software, Inc.