Dear all,

I am having a "little" problem with the workflow which controls the stages of
task execution. I have recently applied patch7,8,9 to ITSM7.0.3 suite. The
paches created havoc in my ITSM application. I have managed with the help of
Migrator,
few data dictionary queries and a .def backups to fix most of the worfklow that
has been broken, but I am having a problem with tasks created from the change
infrastructure forms. Here is the scenario:

1. I create a change and a group of tasks from a change template.
2. I set the sequence of this change to 1.
3. I move the change to status Scheduled, the tasks attached to this change
move to Pending.
4. I create a second change and a group of tasks from a change template.
5. I set the sequence of this change to 2.
6. I related the second change to the change created in 1 so that the second
change depends on the first.
7. I move the second change to status Scheduled, the tasks attached to this
change move to Pending.

The relationship that I set in 6 means that I CAN NOT move the tasks created in
the second change to any status until the tasks of the first change have all
been completed. But this is not the case. The application does not show any
error. I am thinking this might have been affected by the patch.
So the question is which part of the execution does the worklfow mark the tasks
of the second change as dependent of the first one. Enabling the workflow log
shows me
plenty of data when for example the tasks get created in the task form and task
group form and when the first change gets related to the second in the
CHG:Association form etc etc.. But nothing on when the workflow checks the
dependency of the second group of tasks on the first.

Anyone has the same environment and can tell me what workflow (at least the one
that should check the sequence of the tasks and their dependencies) should stop
the user from changing the status of these tasks.

Many thanks in advance
frex