That’s an interesting bit of news. I had never heard of it.. Thank you for
sharing.

Joe

From: Chowdhury, Tauf
Sent: Wednesday, March 09, 2011 4:01 PM
Newsgroups: public.remedy.arsystem.general
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Slightly OT: Mid-Tier and Apple iPhone...

**
Joe,

Right on queue, check out this article on Adobe’s new “Wallaby” initiative to
convert Flash to HTML5 in an effort to break into the mobile phone/tablet
market!

http://arstechnica.com/software/news/2011/03/adobe-targets-ios-with-wallaby-flash-to-html5-converter.ars

Tauf Chowdhury | Forest Laboratories, Inc.

Analyst, Service Management

Mobile:646.483.2779