Is it a custom app?

Maybe you can create a console for the customer group users and a table
field that only shows resolved tickets by hard coding the status comparison
in the table query?  They will already have permissions to the records by
being a member of system1 and then you just limit their results to query
freely.  This means either you A] do not allow table drill down and set
Display Only fields in the console so they can see all the data they need
(or open a detail report?) or B] allow them to open the Regular form but do
not let them query directly from the form.

Another idea is to have a hidden flag field that is set by workflow when a
ticket is Closed.  Then have an AL that fires on Search with the
qualification being true if they are a member of a customer group (can be a
computed group of all customer groups so you don't need to change "code"
when groups are added/removed).  This AL automatically sets the flag field
and is used in QBE to only return record where the field is set and matches
their criteria.  This is not foolproof and not really a security control
however.  They can still access all records they have permissions to via
ODBC (Crystal, Excel, Access).

For a little better enforced workflow you could create a filter that throws
an error and fires on Get if the Status < Closed and they are a member of a
customer group.  This is not a terribly elegant solution but would work via
ODBC also.

Jason