From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Joe Martin D'Souza
Sent: Monday, March 14, 2011 10:50 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Active link to check field size

**
Anne,

You are close but not quite that close...You can’t use it that way in a
qualification..

Those functions are set field functions that can be used only in set or push
fields actions..

So create a temp integer field to hold the value of LENGTH(‘Field’) and then
use that temp field in the qualification in an active link that runs in an
order after the first active link..

Hope this helps..

Cheers

Joe