Just wanted to give folks a heads up that it looks like something or someone is
spoofing my tycoelectronics.com email address.  I have started to receive a
number of delivery failure and undeliverable emails which alerted me to the
spoofing.  The email is being sent with subject of Good Day, uses uses odd
phrasing like "They all think of how he rose from an ensign and became
emperor." or "At last the baggage wagons had all crossed, the crush was less,
and the last battalion came onto the bridge."  The email also contains a link
and ends with Sincerely Your and fake name.  These are usually indications that
the message is the result of some type of virus.

Our email team have verified that the messages were not sent from our email
servers.  Our company also went through a name change last Thursday and is no
longer sending email from an @tycoelectronics.com email address.

Dave

Dave Shellman
+01 717 810 3687 tel