From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of strauss
Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2011 10:30 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: SSI 7.6.04 64 bit vs 32 bit questions

That's almost the same as what I see on a clean 7.6.04 stack-by-piece install
on Windows 3003 R2 x64 with 64-bit java selected everywhere.  My armonitor.exe
is running 64-bit, not 32, and I don't have arsnmpd.exe or slmcollsvc.exe
active (collector not installed as a service, arsnmpd throwing an error).  The
one that really bothers me is that the arplugin.exe is running in 32-bit mode
even though I explicitly selected 64-bit during the install.

On my Windows 2008 R2 x64 vm where I upgraded the 7.6.03 suite to 7.6.04 with
64-bit selected everywhere you can, the only difference is that the
armonitor.exe is in 32-bit mode, probably because it is an upgrade and the
files remained in the (x86) file structure.

Christopher Strauss, Ph.D.
Call Tracking Administration Manager
http://itsm.unt.edu/