From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Mayfield, Andy L.
Sent: Wednesday, March 16, 2011 8:31 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Require Worklog Change

I would like to force a worklog entry on a form anytime the assigned group
changes.

I wanted to get opinions on the best way to accomplish this.

I was thinking you would use a filter with a "Run If" like:   TR.Assigned Group
!= $NULL$   AND  TR.Worklog = $NULL$

But I wasn't sure if this would be the best way. I thought I remember seeing
this on the list before, but I didn't have any luck searching for it.

Andy L. Mayfield
Sr. SCADA Operation Center Technician
Alabama Power Company
Office: 205-226-1805