Dear All

I am looking for a lead SRM consultant for a 6 month assignment in the
US based in either Washington or Nashville and most of the work will
need to be carried out onsite.

I need a lead SRM consultant that is able to take workshops and gather
requirements for the SRM solution then design and implement the
solution.  You should have experience of ITSM 7.5 and ideally 7.6

If you are available for an assignment within the next month please
contact me on the below details.

Also because we are getting more requirements in America if you happen
to know any consultants that could help please pass them my details.

I look forward to talking to you in the near future.

Greg Park

Business Development Manager

Fusion Business Solutions (UK) Ltd

Tel: +44 (0) 208 814 6194

Mob: +44 (0) 7815 576 613

www.fusion.co.uk <http://www.fusion.co.uk/>

Fusion is the largest consultancy in Europe that focuses exclusively on
BMC Software solutions