ARS version 7.1.00 Patch 6 ITSM 7.1.00

This is something I have never run into before, I made a copy of the
SRM:Survey form to build a mini Survey app from Incident Mgmt, I am
using SRM:Survey with out any issues.

Built Mini Survey app and now if anyone besides an Administrator
queries the new mini survey form the only thing that user gets is any
survey where the Submitted By fields equeals thier Login.
Permissions on Form is Public hidden, Permissions on all fields are
Public Read/Wright and Submitter Read/Right.  Submitter Mode is Locked
on the Server.
I do not have any work flow that sets fields on Open when Operation = Query

I do set the Submitted By field to the Customers Login ID, this is so
those customers who are not Users, and do not have profiles with
Passwords can Login to the Survey web form with out a password.

I have looked all over the form for any lock or permission setting
that would cause this, but nothing. This is just a generic form with
10 filters and 10 active links to set the customer profile data i.e.
email address full name and Login id, so to send notification of the
Survey with the URL to the form.

Either something is wrong or I am missing the obvious.   Any and all
suggestions would be most appreciated
--
Gary Dries