No. The 300 limit,   You cannot go beyond the 300. Use 7.6.03. You get 300. You
select 7.5. You get 300. Delft 7.1. You get 300.   I would love to see all of
them.   It makes life easier to search for a word in your system to see all the
potential issues you can have to be proactive vice finding them at bad moment
in time and begging for a quick urgent help. Why scramble when you can see it
up front,,, potential issues...

Sent from my iPhone