Von: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) im Auftrag von Shafqat Ayaz
Gesendet: So 17.04.2011 01:17
An: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Betreff: Re: AR 7.5 - Filters. Adding a wait time before the filter executes

**
Why don't you write back to your stage form from the other two forms? for
example you could do a Push Fields back on After Submit from your other two
forms. Have the filter check both values on Modify. I think that should work.
Unless there is a specific reason that you don't want a Push back from the
other two forms.

Shafqat Ayaz