As Rick mentioned it is related to risk analysis of change ticket.
If I remember correctly, system can factor in the change managers
ability to  handle the change to completion in the risk analysis
calculation.
During the risk calculation it can  average historical performance
ratings from the change tickets that have already been completed by
that particular change manager.
But in 7.6.03 if you use the best practice view, this field is hidden
and filled in by a fixed value that is pre-configured, so I guess it
is a feature that might be discontinued or used only as on need basis.
Usually change manager enters this field after  a change is completed.