Hi,

I think that the menu for 112 is supplied by the system, and can not be
changed.

What you can do, is to create a Display-Only-field with the menu of your
choise, and then hide the 112-field.

Then create FLTRs and/or ACTsL that set the two field as appropriate.

The problem with 112 is that it does not store the group name in the
database, so on the filter side, you will need to work with group-ids
instead of group names.

        Best Regards - Misi, RRR AB, http://www.rrr.se

Products from RRR Scandinavia (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10):