Greetings list!

We are (still) upgrading from our 6.0.3 Remedy server to a brand new (Ok-
not that new...) 7.6.3 Remedy server. We encountered a new issue that I
can't figure out or find in the Archives (spent about 30 minutes, but not
really even sure what to look for).

This new issue that we found is that, when trying to print the record
details, if a Table field was displayed within a tab of a Page field and
refreshed to show its corresponding data, then the printout would "repeat"
the table over the upper left corner of the details, in addition to where
the table belongs under the tab. The only way around this (that we can find)
is to "Print Preview" first. The strange part is that it doesn't occur with
ALL tab/table combinations (and we can't figure out why).

For example, the form in question has 14 tabs (3 hidden). The first tab has
3 small tables, and various other tabs have between 1-4 tables. When Tabs 1
or 11 are selected and printed, they print just fine, everytime, without
fail. When any of the other tabs that have information are printed, they
print the "double tables" everytime without fail. I tried duplicating the
properties of both the tabs and the tables from those that work to those
that don't, but it has no effect. Using a development form, I tried to
recreate the conditions of the tables that work, but always failed (except 1
time, which I haven't been able to reproduce). It seems that it is only an
issue when there is a Tab/Table combination in play (we have many other
custom forms as well, without tabs, that have no issues what-so-ever).

We have even tried using 7.6.4 sp1 against our test server running the 7.6.3
server (as this combination resolved a number of other issues we were
having, like strange characters when copying/pasting, and an error that
occurs when a user chooses to accept the consequences of updating a record
after another user has since the last Get time). All results are the same-
we can't get rid of this "ghost table" image.

Any ideas?

Enviroment 1:
Remedy Server 6.0.3
Remedy Client 7.6.3

Enviroment 2:
Remedy Server 6.0.3
Remedy Client 7.6.4 sp1

Enviroment 3:
Remedy Server 7.6.3
Remedy Client 7.6.4 sp1

Thanks soooooo much in advance for any possible assistance!
Shawn Stonequist
EMNS, Inc.