From: Joe Martin D'Souza <jdso...@shyle.net>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Thursday, April 14, 2011 4:03 PM
Subject: Re: WARNING on Microsoft MS11-030 KB2509553

**

That’s always a bad idea walking into the unknown even if there were no known
issues. You never know because of the uniqueness of your environment, you may
be the first to find out an issue. Its never a good idea to alter the
production without testing it on at least one other non critical environment
such as a test followed by dev or acceptance..

Joe