Hi,

Just simply create custom (rule based) approval process and map it to this
specific SRD. In Approval Process use SR field in eg. PrepGetNextApprover
rule to determine approver.
GetNextApproverRule type schould be Query (from SRM:Request, 'Request
Number'=  $Request Number$)

Regards
Łukasz Krzaczkowski