From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Pargeter, Christie :CO IS
Sent: Tuesday, June 21, 2011 4:34 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Tomcat 6 & MidTier 7.6.4

**

Hi All - I just installed a ARS/MidTier 7.6.4 environment and the Tomcast is
sucking up all the CPUs (pegging the system at 95 - 100% of the CPU).  Any
ideas on how fix this?

ARS 7.6.4

Window 2008 64 Bit

MS SQ 2005

IIS 7.5 /Tomcat 6.0.20 (what came with MidTier)

MidTier 7.6.4

  _____

Christie Pargeter
Legacy Health