From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Grooms, Frederick W
Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2011 2:03 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: SSO and Pass Thru

Does it have to be https?  If not you can add port 8080 and bypass IIS
completely.

When passing user and password you may also need to switch to the
ViewFormServlet type of URL (This is according to page 124 of the Mid-Tier
manual).

http://<mid_tier_server>/arsys/servlet/ViewFormServlet?form=<form_name>&server=<server_name>&username=<user_name>&pwd=<password>

Fred