Mark,

This is actually simpler than you may think.  Contact me off list and I can
walk you through the creation of this web service…I’ve done it a few times, and
it’s definitely possible…but not exceedingly easy to explain.

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Mark Rushton
Sent: Tuesday, June 28, 2011 10:35 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Complex Web Services

**

Hi

I am looking for examples of web services (XSD or XML) that can raise multiple
records, e.g. a feeder system user clicks multiple line in their system and
hits "send to Remedy" - one call to a web service to create a new record in
Remedy for each row in the sending system.

At the moment, I have lots of examples but none are really what I am looking
for or Remedy specific. Yes, I have read the manuals and triued the examples
but still need more input...

TIA

Mark Rushton
Stylex I.T Ltd