Hi Everyone,

We are getting ready to cutover to our new server using v7.5P4.  I'm looking
for a more efficient way to enter the NextID (fieldID 1) for forms other
than one by one on the new server at cut over.  It's great that the arschema
form data is available in the user tool, but it's still a one at a time
update.

Is there some way to say, 'Update all forms to use the nextID based on
highest ID currently on a form'?

I've been using rrrchive to do the data updates and it has worked great.
But I don't see an option for NextID update, or I missed it.

I know I could looks at the NextID the day before and just enter a 'higher'
number than I think will be utilized before cut over on the new server, but
I'd really like the change to be transparent.

Thanks for suggestions you may have.

Susan

ARS v7.0.1P2 going to v7.5.P4
Oracle 10g