Hi,

It is not a Licensing issue. Most like it is an issue with the database.
Usually, a restart of the system would clear this. Stop the Remedy service,
stop the database, then start the database, and start Remedy. If you have
already tried this with no success, I am not sure where to go from there.

Robert