From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Dmitry Baryshnikov
Sent: Wednesday, June 29, 2011 6:45 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: (RESOLVED) Re: RKM 7.6.04sp1 russian

** Ok, the problem was with the browser. Turned out that Google Chrome doesn't
show the search results. IE works fine.

Thank you!

Regards,
Dmitry Baryshnikov
On Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 2:56 PM, irina solarcuka
<irinase...@gmail.com<mailto:irinase...@gmail.com>> wrote:
**
Hi,
I mean that Remedy has two different types of field - Result List and Table.
Which one is used in Dmitry's case?

BR,
Irina
2011/6/29 Prasanth Prabhakaran
<prasanth.prabhaka...@wipro.com<mailto:prasanth.prabhaka...@wipro.com>>
**
Hi ,

  The result will be shown as list. Please try search using any browser.

Thanks & Regards
Prasanth.P