Hi List

I have an issue with my arserver as the services are not starting up. There is
no error in the arerror log but the event view has the below error.

Faulting application arserver.exe, version 7.6.3.0, time stamp 0x4c6a4b05,
faulting module OCI.dll, version 6.0.6002.18005, time stamp 0x49e0421d,
exception code 0xc0000135, fault offset 0x00000000000b8fb8, process id 0x197c,
application start time 0x01cc36407fa26af4

This is my development environment and I have 2 arservers in a server group and
both are not starting up and giving the same error.

I am able to connect to the database from the same machine and using sql plus.

Any suggestions. i have tried copying the oci.dll file from another server
which is working fine but doesn't help

Thanks
jaya

Environment details