My suggestion was for development of the product, as other freeware type
products do,
or for example even a commercial product like Tideway (ADDM) , information is
in a wiki.

A list server is not a wiki and not what I suggested.

We are of course happy to have questions/answers about issues, fixes etc. on
the arslist the same
as with other BMC Remedy based products like Kinetic or the ITSM Suite.

I also suggested Gidd join us at WWRUG11 since it isn't in Las Vegas which he
hates, but I have had no response.

www.wwrug11.com Celebrating 20 Years of the ARSystem
Keynote Speakers announcement coming next week, be prepared, it will be
informative and fun!

.... Dan
p.s. I have always advocated that all Remedy related areas be in one spot and
not spread across many places
because there is almost always overlapping answers
p.p.s. and I have seen ESS@Work and it was a fast efficient lightweight app,
sort of like a classic ITSM V4 (but ITIL compliant)
(of course, much of ITSM V4 was ITIL compliant, it just wasn't advertised back
then, not important here yet, but I digress)