Hello all,

Long story, I'll try and make it quick promise.  Thank you in advance for your
help.

I've added some custom fields to CHG:Infrastructure Change.  These fields are
populated by questions in SRM.  Did all the work to get the questions to map
correctly in SRM.  I've added these custom fields to CHG:ChangeInterface_Create
also.  I've also added them to the one filter that does a push field from
CHG:ChangeInterface_Create to CHG:Infrastructure Change.  In doing this
everything works when I make an SRD with an AOT that IS NO TEMPLATE.  It all
works fine.  My custom fields map into the CHG:InfrastructureChange form.

PROBLEM:
When I use an SRD with an AOT that is a TEMPLATE using the exact same custom
fields the values do not make it onto the CHG:InfrastructureChange form.  I can
see the values of the custom fields  make it onto the
CHG:ChangeInterface_Create form but they do not make it to the
CHG:InfrastructureChange form.  So apparently there is different workflow that
transfers from CHG:ChangeInterface_Create to CHG:InfrastructureChange when a
Change Template is used.

I have been trying to track this down but am unsuccessful. I hope someone can
help.

Thank you!