David,

Did you pay him to post this?

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Easter, David
Sent: Thursday, July 07, 2011 5:24 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Product Query: Mobile Client

**

Lyle,

  Excellent timing.  You may wish to speak with your BMC representative as
BMC just acquired Aerorprise to do just this.

http://politico.biz/bmc-software-acquires-aeroprise

-David J. Easter

Manager of Product Management, Remedy Platform

BMC Software, Inc.

The opinions, statements, and/or suggested courses of action expressed in
this E-mail do not necessarily reflect those of BMC Software, Inc.  My
voluntary participation in this forum is not intended to convey a role as a
spokesperson, liaison or public relations representative for BMC Software,
Inc.