attachment.

--- En date de : Mar 12.7.11, Frex Popo <frexp...@yahoo.fr> a écrit :

De: Frex Popo <frexp...@yahoo.fr>
Objet: Re : SRM 7.6.4 - PDT and activate conditions.
À: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Date: Mardi 12 juillet 2011, 15h20

attachment

--- En date de : Mar 12.7.11, Frex Popo <frexp...@yahoo.fr> a écrit :

De: Frex Popo <frexp...@yahoo.fr>
Objet: SRM 7.6.4 - PDT and activate conditions.
À: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Date: Mardi 12 juillet 2011, 15h15

Hello all,

I am implementing a service request called X. The SRD for this service is made
up of 4 PDT's, these PDT's in turn include some other PDT's and AOT's. I have a
menu with 4 options on the request form, each option will cause the PDT and the
workflow to branch to a particular PDT for instantiation. As a test (and also I
am not finding any other form of doing this as yet) I created 4 levels in the
Process definition viewer, each level with a condition (Yes and No) and a PDT
on the Yes side which will fire if the condition is true (e.g. if my variable
MenuOption which I have defined in the condition object is set to the correct
value)... when I deploy the service and send a request, the request goes
automatically to Terminated. This can only means that none of the Yes
conditions are met (or evaluate to true).

A screen shot has been attached.

Any help will be very much appreciated,

Kind Regards