Hi Gary...

I don't think there is an ERD in the traditional sense for ITSM.  The
only way one could create an ERD would be to treat each form as a
virtual table.  With that being said - we created a type of ERD for
ITSP4 (the predecessor for current ITSM Suite).  That ERD was massive
and time consuming.  We had to create some proprietary methods for
representing tables fields and some of the other components.  Even
then - we still did not feel that we captured all the elements.

I would be very interested to see if there is a "ERD" for the ITSM
suite.

We abandoned the notion of trying to create ERD's - and replaced it
with the Abydos Analyzer.  We found that we could use this tool to
discover just about all any developer needs to know in terms of what
is related to any given form.

And no - I don't work for Abydos.  Analyzer is just a good tool for
looking at ERD type relationships.