If they are all common to all CI types then you have to add them to
BaseElement. Adding them to their own class wont show up in all the other
classes.

I have implemented quite a few CMDBs now and found that the number of
attributes does slow down the upgrade but nowhere near as much as actual data
in the classes.

My recommendation would be to really look to see if the attributes are needed
on all classes. If so then you have no choice but to add them to the
BaseElement.

Kind regards

Danny

Single Sign On (SSO) for the BMC Remedy AR System and ITSM

http://www.javasystemsolutions.com/jss/ssoplugin