We are using SRM 7.6 with Midtier 7.5 and are having issues with the
entitlement cache.  We have created several Request which have
entitlements setup for "IT Only" or to allow "EveryOne" to see the
Request.  However, the entitlement doesn't seem to be working and
request are randomly disappearing and requiring us to flush the
entitlement cache over and over.  Has anyone seen this issue before?

Sincerely,

Michele Mizell

Application Maintenance

Software Engineer 1

JCPenney Co., Inc.

Ext.11088

mmi...@jcpenney.com

intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and <br>may
contain confidential and/or privileged material.  If the reader of this message
is not the intended<br>recipient, you are hereby notified that your access is
unauthorized, and any review, dissemination,<br>distribution or copying of this
message including any attachments is strictly prohibited.   If you are
not<br>the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete the
material from any computer.<br><pre>