Hi,

Basically you can adjust the font family, font size and color for each
property. You can even adjust how it looks for deferent property values.
Here is how setting dialog looks:

http://old.nabble.com/file/p32141548/screen03.jpg

In this case if I get it right you want property called 'Run-if', which can
be 'passed' or 'failed'. By default it will be shiny green for 'passed' and
faint red for 'failed'. You can choose it to be 'BINGO!!!' with giant bold
letters for passed active links and filters if you want :) Also in the next
versions there will be a special button to filter all Active Links and
filters, which don't have any child actions in the log file.