Verson Info:
ARS 7.5 running on Oracle 10g

ITSM 7.6 patch 1

Problem:

There is a escalation called HPD:INC:ResetKickbackCount that has a
qualification:

'Closed Date' < ($TIMESTAMP$ - 2678400)

I.e.  - if the closed date is less than 31 days from the current timestamp ....

(only runs at the 1st of every month)

That is resetting something called a "Kickback_Count" and setting the field z1D
Action to "RESETKICKBACK" on every incident closed longer than the past month.
This is out of the box workflow which is basically updating every single
incident in remedy older than 31 days at the first of every month.  Does anyone
know what this is for?  And it would seem logical to me not to update any
incident that is closed ... or if anything change the qualification to only
process records between 31 and 62 days?

Anyone seen this before and have a recommendation?

Thanks,

Sean