From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of john.athe...@schneider-electric.com
Sent: Tuesday, August 30, 2011 1:16 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Analytics and Join form

**
I'll looking to see if my thinking is correct on this.  I noticed today in BMC
Analytics Universe that it doesn't list any join forms.  My thinking of why is
because Join forms do not hold information but gather it up at the time it is
opened.  Is this safe to say?

John Atherly  |   APC by Schneider Electric   |  Information, Process &
Organization (IPO)  |   Remedy Administrator / Developer
Phone: +401-789-5735 ext. 2120  |   Fax: +401-789-3710  |
Email: john.athe...@apcc.com<mailto:%20john.athe...@apcc.com>  |   Site:
www.apc.com/<http://www.apc.com/>  |   Address: 132 Fairgrounds Road, West
Kingston, RI 02892 USA
*** Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail
_attend WWRUG11 www.wwrug.com<http://www.wwrug.com> ARSlist: "Where the Answers
Are"_