Understood - just wondering if anyone had seen performance gains with
ITSM 7.5 on web client, with just an upgrade of midtier?

Although, it looks like you can upgrade ARS 7.6.04 and Midtier 7.6.04
and keep CMDB and ITSM @ 7.5 - does anyone have any experience with this
mix?

I'm just not ready to mess with overlays.

Upgrading ITSM is going to be a pain with the amount of customizations
we have and will take a while to transform these to overlays; at the
moment we're just trying to improve the web performance of our 7.5
system.

In use:

ARS + Midtier 7.5 patch 4

ITSM 7.5.01

Windows 2003 x64  (2 ARS - in server group, 2 midtier  - all load
balanced)

SQL 2008 x64

Regards,

Andrew Goodall