From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Sergio Tomillero
Sent: Wednesday, September 07, 2011 4:25 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Reconciliation Engine Administrator

Hello,

I need to configure a kind of role as 'CMDB Administrator'. The goal is
defining  a person who can do everything in 'Reconciliation Engine'
module.
Following the  BMC Atrium CMDB 7.6.0 Administrator's guide indications
in
page 26, I have done the next:
1. Created  a regular group named 'RE-ADM' (Group form)
2. Added this group to the next computed:
          a.     CMDB Console Admin Group
          b.     CMDB Console User Group
          c. Atrium Foundation Viewer
3. In 'Roles' form, mapped 'RE-ADM' to NE User Production role.
4. Assigned to  a user the 'RE-ADM' group.

But at the moment I access to the Reconciliation Engine module, I can
only
launch jobs. I cannot create or edit them. What is wrong?

Thanks & regards,
Sergio Tomillero

Nabble.com.

_______
material.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that your access is unauthorized, and any review,
dissemination, distribution or copying of this message including any
attachments is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender and delete the material from any
computer.