From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of patrick zandi
Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2011 9:48 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: SRM IMPORT 7.6.04.01 ARERR 191005

** Anyone see this:: it is a Ridiculous error -- Zero information with it..

Upon import:: putting all the files in the correct folders, because the export
does not do it correct:: <Sigh>
I get the following::
(ARERR 191005) ← error

The preceding message occurred during the execution of active link
SRS:IME:Import_SendActionPromoteStagedRecords -- action 1. (ARNOTE 1101)← note
(so which is it? A note or an Error?)

Opening Active link Shows Squat:: no else if – no errors..

Going to Debug Next ::  Do they Test this Stuff ???

--
Patrick Zandi