It showed up in my Spam folder and I blew it away.

>________________________________

action expressed in this E-mail do not necessarily reflect those of BMC
Software, Inc.  My voluntary participation in this forum is not intended
to convey a role as a spokesperson, liaison or public relations representative
for BMC Software, Inc.

>From:Action Request
System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of
Chowdhury,
Tauf
>Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2011 12:36 PM
>To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
>Subject: Re: Mingle360: MingleStick Registration
>
>**
>I got that e-mail as well and I did register for the RUG

System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Joe
Martin D'Souza
>Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2011 3:35 PM
>To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG