Congrats to all who made the awards list!

And a big thank you to all the regular posters, y'all keep me sane (most of the
time).

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Doug Blair
Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2011 8:50 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: ARSLIST awards from WWRUG11

Hi list!

Live from the floor of the WWRUG conference ARSLIST awards session...

Farthest traveller at the WWRUG11 conference
    Siriam Poramattakorn from Bangkok Thailand

ARSLIST about 6800 posts last year
Server delivers approximately 65000 emails each day

BMC customer awards (Doug Mueller)
    Con-Agra foods, Dev Technologies, Research In Motion

Doug Mueller explained why Twinkies are significant food items at RUG's (yes,
they are "food")

Longest Thread
   "Field ID outside of reserved range - warning"

Most intriguing subject line
    "Smart Phone browser compatibility -Dolphin"

Most off topic
    "We are looking for control-M experts on the east coast" (deteriorated into
discussion of breast feeding) (Column IT)

Wake up and smell the coffee awards
     (most posts)
      Joe D'Souza (281 in past year) (Joe also picked up his MVP award from
last year)

Most valuable poster
    Misi Mladoniczky

Doug

--
Doug Blair
+1 224-558-5462

Sent from my iPad2
Auto-corrected typos, misspellings and non-sequiturs are gratefully attributed
to Steve Jobs :-)