From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Meyer, Jennifer L
Sent: Monday, September 26, 2011 10:45 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: WWRUG observation: The list... what list?

**

Chow,  Try not to be too hard on the Hilton folks.  Remember that most
people aren't geeks like us and don't expect to be logged into a phone
or laptop 24x7.  Just the other day, I walked into a "Business Computing
Center" where users were smoking as they played solitaire on a bunch of
old computers with ***gasp*** towers.

Jennifer Meyer