From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Maria Calabrese
Sent: Monday, September 26, 2011 2:49 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: SRM issue with Incident SRDs

Currently working on the implementation of SRM 7.6.4 (within the ITSM suite)

I am setting up Service Request Definitions for Incidents. So far I have done
the following:

Created an Incident template, which sets the Incident type to "User Service
Restoration"
Created an AOT and registered the template to it, which createds an Incident
record.
Created a PDT
Created the SRD
When I submit the Service Request, the Incident type field shows as "User
Service Request" instead of "User Service Restoration".

Has anyone come accross this issue?  If you have Incident SRDs, what is the
Incident Type being set to, and how are you accomplishing that?

This e-mail and its attachments may contain Forest Laboratories, Inc.
proprietary information that is privileged, confidential or subject to
copyright belonging to Forest Laboratories, Inc. This e-mail is intended solely
for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are
not the intended recipient of this e-mail, or the employee or agent responsible
for delivering this e-mail to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any dissemination, distribution, copying or action taken in relation to
the contents of and attachments to this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may
be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the
sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of this
e-mail and any printout.