From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Rick Cook
Sent: Tuesday, October 04, 2011 11:33 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: installing 7.1 on win7

** Most of us use XP as the compatibility mode.  More stable than Vista.

Rick
On Tue, Oct 4, 2011 at 11:30 AM, Opela, Gary L CTR USAF ABW 72 ABW/SCOOA
<gary.opela....@tinker.af.mil<mailto:gary.opela....@tinker.af.mil>> wrote:
**
I have 7.1 user and admin trying to install on windows7. I used to could set
compatibility mode on the install file to run as vista sp2, but this stopped
working. Any other ideas of what I can try?

Thanks,

Gary Opela, Jr.
Remedy Engineer
ITIL V3 Foundations Certified
Avaya Phone Support
CNI/IT Tinker 72 SC
(405) 582-4272<tel:%28405%29%20582-4272>

_attend WWRUG11 www.wwrug.com<http://www.wwrug.com> ARSlist: "Where the Answers
Are"_