Listers,

I found another tricky issue, SRM is not creating incidents, neither changes,
in the Service Request form I only see that the PDT is in progress but AOT only
stays in "Initiate" status, but this is not happening with all SR it only
happens with those with Navigational categories defined.

Does anybody know where can I look for troubleshoot this?

Thanks

Hugo Ruesga
Software Development Advisor
US  972.577.7000 x 332.3868
MX +52 (33) 3332.3868

The information contained in and transferred with this electronic message is
intended only for the recipient(s) designated above, it is protected by law and
it may contain information which is privileged and confidential. If you are not
the intended recipient, please do not read, copy, or use it, and do not
disclose it to others. Please notify the sender of the delivery error by
replying to this message, and then delete it from your system. Thank you.