It probably depends on what sort of integration you are looking to do.  Before
looking into vendors I would see if Remedy and SharePoint have the tools you
need already built in.  There is a lot you can do that is simple and requires
no additional money to be spent.

I've worked with the SharePoint team here to display our Forward Schedule of
Changes as a list in SharePoint simply by using the BDC (Business Data
Catalog.)  If you are capable of editing simple XML documents and have read
permissions to the database from SharePoint, you can have something like this
up and running quickly.  Then you can apply standard SharePoint filtering to
it, and create separate views for it to help your users easily sort and filter
things in standard ways.  You can use SharePoint's BDC essentially as a
reporting tool for anything that you need to display on the web.  To make it a
little more useful, don't forget that you can also create hyperlinks that are
dynamic, so that when a user clicks the hyperlink on the SharePoint list, it
automatically opens up the right record in Remedy.  I've also embedded SRM and
RKM within iFrames in order to make a seamless UI "integration" between
SharePoint and Remedy for our business users.  It also helps that we have SSO
up and running so nobody has to log in manually.

Also, while I haven't done this, you can use something like InfoPath to build
forms that can submit data to ITSM's web services.  I looked into it and it
seems easy enough, but since we have SRM I'd much rather use it to handle user
requests than InfoPath.

Thanks,

Shawn Pierson
Remedy Developer | Southern Union