If this is an OTB form you should find the def file in the installation
directory, where the installer copies all def files and configuration data that
get imported later during the process of installation..

Joe

From: Shafqat Ayaz
Sent: Wednesday, October 05, 2011 7:10 PM
Newsgroups: public.remedy.arsystem.general
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Form DEF File needed

**
Hi All
it looks like the form RMG:AssocCItoTS or (Associate CIs to Time Segment in the
User Tool) on my server has got corrupted. I was wondering if someone would be
kind enough to send me a def file of the form? I don't think I need the
workflow, just the def file for the form would do.

Many thanks for your help in advance.

Shafqat Ayaz