From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Alejandro Canon
Sent: Thursday, October 06, 2011 2:24 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Web Services and Qualifications

**
Lisa:

Qualification field in GetList method for WS allows you to query all records
with a specific condition. It acts like Advanced Search for any AR Form.
Therefore you should use exactly same search condition as you would use in AR
Form for advanced search.
Example:
'Status' < "Resolved" AND 'Category' = "Hardware"

Also you may need to consider Company-based restrictions for user account who
is used in WS. Multitenancy restrictions also apply for external queries when
using AR authentication.

HTH,

Alejandro