From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Jason Miller
Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2011 1:24 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Overview Console error

** Don,

Arplugin is not a Windows service, is it?  It is started by armonitor and is a
process but not a service as I recall.  The steps we follow are to open Task
Manager -> click on the Processes tab -> select arplugin.exe -> click End
Process.  Since it was started by armonitor.exe, armonitor will automatically
restart the process.

This also is a helpful tip for the Reconciliation Engine when needed.

Jason

On Wed, Oct 19, 2011 at 9:33 AM, McClure, Don