Hi All,

After a year of successfully sending out emails with between 1-4 attachments
included, and an html template, the attachments have stopped going out WITHIN
our domain. If the emails are sent to a different domain they go out just fine.
These are files, contracts, emails etc i.e. multiple formats that are attached
by the submitter and sent to the approver for review. All custom forms and
workflow.  Mailbox outgoing email size is enormous, way above the amount needed
per message.

The standard artask attachments are still going out as they should. This only
happens on the production server, the very same process, email account, forms,
html template etc etc all work beautifully on the dev server.

I also tried creating emails on the AR System Email Messages form and attaching
one of those very same attachments that did not go out when the email was
created systematically and the attachments went out just fine.

I got a response from support that the attachment field name needs to be in the
template and it needs to match the name of the attachment itself not the field
name!!!

By the way, exchange logs show that the email message does not change at all
from the second it is sent out so it is not a case of the attachments being
stripped off and there are no policies that would do that.

Version Info: ARS 7.5 patch 3 with SQL 2005 db.

Any ideas or suggestions would be very much appreciated.

Thanks,
Sharon