Hi Lisa.....

Table Looping can get a little wonky - when you try to walk them in a
filter guide.

I for one cannot think of a way to refresh a table field in a
filter.

At this point I am at a bit of loss trying to figure out what you are
trying to accomplish - I have questions like:

1.  Do you want to do all the workflow through filters?
2.  Are you firing on a Display only form or a regular form?
3.  When looping through the first table are you dynamically changing
the qualification on the other two tables?
4.  Can you use an active link to trigger the workflow; hence, taking
advantage of the new "Service Action"?

Let me know - maybe we can think of a way to get you going.