From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Michael Burton
Sent: 16 November 2011 16:56
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Application Pending Form

**

Hi,

Quick question regarding the Application Pending form. We are currently
having a few issues with SLM in that we can't currently rebuild any service
targets without the whole system becoming unstable and/or crashing out.

We have an open ticket with BMC and they may have found a problem in that
our Application Pending form had over 300K entries and does not appear to
clear/purge itself?

Does anybody else have this issue and/or do you know of any other forms
which should possibly purge themselves and would cause performance issues if
they didn't? We are running 7.6.04 on Linux.

Thanks

-
Mike